Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
- Subject to the terms, conditions and limitations set forth below, Magnesium Litech warrants that the Frames are free from defects in workmanship and /or defects in materials and comply with the acceptance test specifications.
- This warranty for the Frames shall be ONE year of the bicycle frame while with its original owner.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper assembly, follow-up maintenance, or installation of parts and accessories originally not intended or compatible with the Frame.
- The warranty does not cover Frames subject to race situations, jumping, trick riding, Frames exposed to the elements and any non-standard use.
- This warranty does not cover any re-painting, or re-lacquering of the Frames where the process used involves heating the Frames over 180 degrees Celsius.
- This warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse or neglect.
- Labor charges for parts change overs or incidental costs such as transportation to and from an authorized dealer for repair and replacement of any defective Frame are not covered in the warranty.
- Magnesium Litech warrants and agrees that it will replace free of charge all, or any frames which suffer from defects in materials and /or defects in workmanship and /or do not comply with the acceptance test specifications provided that
a. the problem is identified during the period of original ownership and is identified to Magnesium Litech in writing;
b. the Frame has not been modified by the owner;
c. the Frame is send for inspection to Magnesium Litech by CUSTOMER.
d. CUSTOMER has taken such steps, as it reasonable could, to implement any recommendations, or modification previously advised by Magnesium Litech.
Once you receive your frame, it will be supplied with:
When selecting components to fit with your Magnesium Litech frame, please note that stem tube should be 28.6mm (11/8 "), or a stem shim should be fitted to reduce the stem size to 25.4mm (1").
Send me an e-mail to: